|The World's Strongest Man Super Series carries the legacy of old time strength athletes that performed in Madison Square Garden as early as 1904. America's Strongest Man Derek Poundstone, former World's Strongest Man Champion Magnus Samuelsson and other superstars go head to head in feats of strength.
Other Athletes and Strongmen Scheduled to Appear:
- Derek Poundstone (USA) - America's Strongest Man winner in 2007
- Magnus Samuelsson (SWE) - Former World's Strongest Man Winner
- Hugo Girard (CAN) - Former WSM Super Series World Champion
- Terry Hollands (GBR) - Britain's Strongest Man Winner
- Mark Philippi (USA) - Former America's Strongest Man Winner
- Kevin Nee (USA)
- Dave Ostlund (USA)
- Jarek Dymek (POL)
- Travis Ortmayer (USA)
- Brian Shaw (USA)
- Power Medley (Flip & Carry): Contestants flip a 900 lb. tire four times, followed by carrying a 385 lb. weight 50 feet to the finish line
- Eleiko Last Man Standing Deadlift: Contestants must dead lift an Eleiko Bar in 20 seconds, with the weight of the bar increasing each time, until there is one man left standing.
- Husafeld Stone Carry: Contestants lift and carry a 400 lb. "Husafeld Stone" as far as they can.
- Axle Lift (Clean & Press / Jerk): Contestants have one minute to lift a 300 lb. axle from the ground to their shoulders, and then over their head.
- Super Yoke / Duck Walk Medley : Contestants carry a 900 lb. yoke 41 feet, and then carry a 500 lb. weight another 41 feet to the finish line.
- Atlas Stones: Contestants lift and load stones ranging in weight from 295 lbs. - 420 lbs. onto raised platforms.
Madison Square Garden Web Site
Detailed schedule information: